3/4 cup quinoa flour
3/4 cup gf oat flour
1/2 teaspoon cream of tartar
1 1/4 teaspoon baking soda
1 1/8cup nonfat plain greek yogurt (vanilla is fine)
2 large ripe banana, mashed
1 tablespoon golden syrup or maple syrup
1 teaspoon pure vanilla extract
2 egg, slightly beaten
3/8 cup unsweetened cashew milk (goats milk or cow's milk) plus more if necessary
Optional: 1-2 Tbs Cashew butter or your favorite nut butter
Optional: chocolate chips
1) Preheat large frying pan on medium heat with 1 Tbsp of your favorite failsafe oil. I use sunflower oil.
2) Place oats and quinoa in your mixer or food processor and grind into flour. Thermomix 10 seconds/ speed 10.
3) Add the rest of the ingredients and blend until combined. Thermomix 10 seconds/ speed 6. Scrape the sides of the mixer, and the 30 seconds/ speed 4.
4) Pour batter into heated pan to make the size pancake you prefer. We like about a 3 inch diameter.
5) When edges start to solidify, flip pancakes.
6) Serve with organic maple syrup, hazelnut spread, or your favorite topping.