1-2/3 cups quinoa flour
1 tsp cream of tartar
1/2 tsp baking soda (GF, if needed)
1/2 tsp fine sea salt
1 large egg
3/4 cup mashed VERY ripe bananas
1/3 cup milk (dairy or nondairy)
3/8 cup maple syrup
1/4 cup unsalted, grassfed butter, melted
1/3 cup Enjoy Life chocolate chips (optional)
1) Preheat oven to 375°F
2) Grease an 8- by 4-inch glass or ceramic loaf pan. Optional: Line pan with parchment paper.
3) In a large bowl, whisk together flour, baking powder, and salt. (Thermomix 10 sec/ speed 1)
4) In a medium bowl, whisk together egg, banana, milk, sugar and oil until blended.
5) Add the banana mixture into the flour mixture and stir until just blended.
Thermomix Note for Steps 4&5 :
You can add all wet ingredients at once. There is no need to combine them before. Set Thermomix for 30 sec at speed 3. Scrape sides of bowl, then 5 sec/speed 3.
6) Optional: Fold in chocolate chips. Thermomix 20 sec/ reverse/ speed 3
7) Spread batter evenly in prepared pan.
8) Bake in preheated oven for 50 minutes or until a toothpick inserted in the center comes out clean.
9) Let cool in pan on a wire rack for 10 minutes, then transfer to the rack to cool.