Pumpkin Pie Pancakes
Prep time: 10 min
Bake time: 50 min
Servings: 1 cup pumpkin pie topping
1 cup cooked butternut squash
3 Tbsp maple syrup
1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
1) Preheat oven to 375 degrees F.
2) Slice butternut squash lengthwise in half, and scrape out the seeds.
3) Place halves face down in a large pan and fill with half an inch of water.
4) Bake butternut squash 45-50 minutes at 375°Fahrenheit.
5) Place 2 cups of baked squash, van and lla, and 2 Tbsp into mixer.
6) Blend until smooth. Thermomix 10 seconds/ speed 6. Scrape down the sides of the bowl and then mix 2 times 30 seconds/ speed 4.
7) Taste and adjust sweetness, adding up to 1 Tbsp. maple syrup.
8) Serve on your favorite type of pancakes or french toast.
9) Hint: You can reduce the amount of maple syrup every batch you make so that eventually your child's pumpkin pie pancakes are just butternut squash pancakes.