Pumpkin Pie Bites
Prep time: 20 min
Bake time: 55 min for squash and 30 min for pumpkin pie bites
Servings: 24 pumpkin pie bites
2 cups cooked pumpkin or butternut squash
1/4 - 1/2 cup raw honey or maple syrup
½ cup rice or coconut milk
1 Tablespoon melted ghee (or coconut butter)
1 teaspoon vanilla extract
2 whole eggs
Optional spices if your diet allows:
2 teaspoons ground cinnamon
½ teaspoon ground nutmeg
¼ teaspoon ground cloves
¼ teaspoon ground ginger
1) Preheat oven to 375 degrees F.
2) Prepare 24 muffin tins by greasing them or lining them with muffin papers.
3) Slice butternut squash lengthwise in half, and scrape out the seeds.
4) Place halves face down in a large pan and fill with half an inch of water.
5) Bake butternut squash 45-50 minutes at 375°Fahrenheit.
6) peel cooked pumpkin/squash and add 2 cups to mixer.
7) Add all ingredients and mix until smooth. Or mix with electric mixer. Thermomix 10 seconds/ speed 6. Scrape the sides of bowl and mix for 30 seconds/ speed 4.
8) Pour batter into muffin tins.
9) Bake in a pumpkin pie bites at 350 for 25- 30 minutes.