- 2 cups gluten free rolled oats, ground into a flour
- 3/8 cup maple syrup
- 1 1/2 Tsp cream of tartar
- 3/4 tsp baking soda
pinch sea salt
- 1 cup milk of choice
- 1 egg
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 6 T smooth cashew butter (can sub for any nut butter of choice)
- 1/2 - 1 cup peeled and diced pear (about 1 pear)
1) Preheat the oven to 350.
2) Line 12 muffin tins with muffin liners, or grease the tin.
3) Grease a 10-12 count muffin tin generously with cooking spray/oil and set aside.
4) Grind oats 7 seconds/ speed 10
5) In a large mixing bowl, combine the dry ingredients and mix well. 10 seconds/ speed 2
6) In a small bowl, whisk the milk, vanilla extract, maple syrup, and egg.
7) Pour into the dry mixture.
8) Add the nut butter and mix very well until a batter is formed. Thermomix, 30 seconds/ speed 4. Scrape the sides of mixer and then mix 10 seconds/ speed 4.
9) Add the diced pear and use a spatula to fold into the batter by hand.
10) Pour the muffin batter directly into the prepared muffin tin, or use a heaping 1/4 cup, to divide the batter evenly. The batter should fill 12 muffin tins perfectly.
11) Bake for around 30-35 minutes or until golden brown on top and a toothpick comes on clean.
12) Remove from oven and allow to cool for 5 minutes in the muffin tin, before removing to a wire rack to cool completely.