1) Add pears and syrup into Thermomix bowl and chop on speed 4 for 2 sec.
2) Cook at Varoma temperature low speed stir for 15 mins .
3) Leave MC (measuring cup) off to allow steam to escape to help it reduce. Placing the basket on top will help stop any splatter.
4) Add remaining ingredients.
5) Cook on 100˚C for 50 mins speed 1 with the MC off.
6) Place measuring cup on lid and blend on speed 6 for 30 sec or until smooth.
7) Store in an airtight sauce container in the fridge.
PS: The longer you cook the ketchup, the thicker it will become.