500g - 750g chicken breast
2 pear halves from tinned pears in syrup
1 celery sticks
1 clove garlic
1 teaspoon salt
20g brown sugar
3 1/4 in slices of leek
5 green onions ( or substitute 2 shallots)
130 g pear syrup from tin
20g sunflower oil or your preferred oil
1) Cut chicken breasts into 1in (2.5cm) cubes
2) Add all ingredients except for the chicken into the Thermomix bowl
3) Puree on speed 7 for 20 seconds.
4) Add chicken cubes to Thermomix bowl.
5) Cook at 212 F (100°C) for 18 minutes on reverse speed 1.
4) Shred for 7 seconds on reverse speed 4.
5) Serve with rice and your favorite veggies.