2 cups GF flour (1 cup oat flour,1/4 cup quinoa flour, 3/4 cup GF flour)
3/4 teaspoon konjac/psyllium husk powder (or xanthan gum)
1 tsp cream of tartar
1 tsp. Baking soda
1/2 tsp salt
1 Tbs sugar
2 beaten eggs
2 1/4 cups kefir/buttermilk
2 Tbs. Oil
1 tsp vanilla (optional)
1) Heat a heavy skillet or griddle with 1 Tbs sunflower oil, or your oil of choice.
2) Grind 1 cup of oats and 1/4 cup quinoa into flour, 7 sec speed 10.
3) In a large mixing bowl, combine all dry ingredients.
4) In a small mixing bowl, combine eggs, oil, and kefir.
5) Add wet ingredients to the large mixing bowl, and stir until combined with a wire whisk.
6) Pour or spread about 1/4 cup batter into heavy skillet or griddle. Cook over medium heat about 2 minutes on each side or until pancakes are golden brown.
7) Optional: Add peeled and diced pear, sliced banana, or a few mini chocolate chips.