Prep Time: 15 min
Dough chill time: 30 min
Baking Time: 13 min
Servings: 32 Cookies
1/2 cups butter
2 oz cream cheese
1 1/4 tsp baking soda
3/4 maple syrup
3 cups Gluten Free rolled oats
1/2 cup pecans or hazelnuts
1 tsp vanilla
1 cup cashew butter or your favorite nut butter
6 oz Enjoy life chocolate chips
1) Grind 2 Cups of oats 10 seconds/speed 10.
2) Add 1/2 cup pecans and grind again at speed 10/10 seconds. Set aside for later.
3) Preheat oven to 350°F.
4) Beat maple syrup, butter, cream cheese, nut butter, vanilla, and eggs for 30 seconds/ speed 4.
5) Add dry ingredients, ground and whole oats, pecans, and baking soda.
Mix 30 seconds/speed 4. Scrape sides of mixer and mix 10 seconds/speed 4.
6) Add chocolate chips and mix on reverse/15 seconds/ speed 2.
Use a spatula to scrape the cookie dough into a mixing bowl. Cover and refrigerate for at least 30 minutes.
7) Cover baking sheet with parchment paper.
8) Scoop out mounds of cookie dough (about 2 Tbsp) and place them 2" apart on the pan for baking, or right next to each other for freezing.
9) Bake cookies at 350°F for 13 minutes.
Let cool 3 minutes on the baking sheet, transfer to a cooling rack for a few more minutes, and then enjoy!