Chocolate Chip Cookies
Prep time: 15 min
Bake time: 10-12 min
Servings: 40 Cookies (Whole Batch)
Dairy Free - Gluten Free - Corn Free
For a whole batch
3/4 cup | 170 grams sunflower oil
1 1/2 cup | 330 grams light brown sugar
1 cup | 200 grams granulated white sugar
2 teaspoon vanilla extract
2 2/3 cup | 374 grams gluten free all purpose flour blend
1 1/2 teaspoon konjac root or psyllium husk powder, or xanthan gum
1 teaspoon baking soda
1 teaspoon salt
1 1/2 cups |256 grams chocolate chips or chopped chocolate chunks (dairy free if needed)
For 1/2 batch
3/8 cup | 85 grams sunflower oil
3/4 cup | 165 grams light brown sugar
1/2 cup | 100 grams granulated white sugar
1 teaspoon vanilla extract
1 1/3 cup | 187 grams gluten free all purpose flour blend
3/4 teaspoon konjac root or psyllium husk powder, or xanthan gum
1/2 teaspoon baking soda
1/2 teaspoon salt
3/4 cup |128 grams chocolate chips or chopped chocolate chunks (dairy free if needed)
1. Preheat the oven to 375 degrees.
2. Mix granulated and brown sugars in a large bowl.
3. Stir in eggs and vanilla.
4. Mix well for 2-3 minutes until a creamy consistency is achieved. The mixture should be light brown.
5. Add sunflower oil. Stir well.
6. Mix in flour, salt, and baking soda.
7. Now, time for the best part! Fold in those beloved dark chocolate chips.
8. Line a metal baking sheet with parchment paper. Drop tablespoon-sized balls onto the sheet. Don’t forget to give them a little space in between each other; 2 inches apart should do the trick.
9. Bake 10-12 or until the edges are a light golden color. Leave to cool down and you’re ready to devour your new favorite cookie recipe.