1 can 15 oz Chickpeas
1 Tbsp Cashew milk
1/4 cup plus 3Tbsp maple syrup
1/2 cup cashew butter
1/4 tsp cream of tartar
3/8 tsp baking soda
1/2 tsp salt
2 tsp vanilla
1/4 and 1/8 cups Enjoy life mini chocolate chips
1) Preheat oven to 350° F. Grease an 8" baking pan or line it with parchment paper.
2) Put all of your ingredients except for chocolate chips into the blender or Thermomix.
3) Blend until creamy and smooth. (Thermomix 10 seconds/speed 7)
Scrape down the sides of the bowl and mix again for 30 seconds/speed 4. Then again scrape down the sides of the bowl. and mix for another 30 seconds/speed 4.
4) Once smooth, fold in 1/4 cup chocolate chips by hand. Thermomix 20 seconds/reverse/speed 3.
5) Pour mixture into prepared pan.
6) Sprinkle with sea salt and 1/8 cup chocolate chips.
7) Bake in your preheated oven for 30 to 35 min until the edges just pull slightly away from the pan and the top starts to turn golden brown.
8) Let cool on a cooling rack for at least 15 minutes. Store in the refrigerator in an airtight container.