1 cup pureed butternut or acorn squash
1 Tbsp sunflower oil or ghee for the pan
1) Heat frying pan with some of the oil.
2) Place the squash and eggs in mixing bowl.
3) Mix for 30 seconds/speed 5.
4) Scrape the sides of the bowl and mix again 30/ seconds speed 3.
5) Pour the batter into a frying to make pancakes about 3 inches in diameter.
6) Flip when small bubbles appear in the pancakes and the edges start to firm up. Don't flip them too early, or the pancakes will fall apart.
7) Enjoy with your favorite pancake toppings.