top of page
3 cups sprouted brown rice flour
¾ cup arrowroot powder
¾ teaspoon cream of tartar
1 1/8 teaspoon baking soda
¾ teaspoon sea salt
2 cups plain organic kefir (cow, or goat)
3 large organic eggs
1 tablespoon maple syrup (optional)
1) Preheat oven to 350 degrees
2) Oil a bread loaf pan (8 x 4-inches).
3) In a large bowl, whisk together the dry ingredients
4) Add the wet ingredients and mix together with a wooden spoon until completely incorporated
5) Pour batter into oiled bread pan.
6) Bake for approximately 55-60 minutes
7) Cool for about 20 minutes, then release bread from the pan, place onto a wire rack and cool completely before slicing.
bottom of page