15 ounce can Great Northern/Cannellini beans rinsed and drained (organic if possible)
1 1/2 ripe bananas (about 1 cup mashed)
1 teaspoon water
1 teaspoon sunflower oil
1.5 teaspoons vanilla extract
1/2 teaspoon cream of tartar
1/4 teaspoon baking soda
1/2 cup gluten free rolled oats*
Optional: a few chocolate chips on top of each I prefer Enjoy Life brand*
1)Preheat oven to 375 degrees. Line 12 muffin tins.
2) Without a Thermomix. Place all ingredients in a blender and blend until smooth.
3) With a Thermomix, place oats in mixing bowl and grind 10 sec/speed 10.
4) Then add the rest of the ingredients and blend 30 sec/speed 6.
5) Scrape the sides of the bowl and mix again 30 sec/speed 4.
6) Fill each of the muffin cups close to the top, until all of the batter is used up.
7) Optional, sprinkle the top of each muffin with chocolate chips.
8) Bake for 17-18 minutes, until a toothpick inserted in the middle comes out clean