1 1/2 cup Gluten free rolled oats
3/8 tsp baking soda
3/4 tsp cream of tarter
1 1/2 large-size ripe bananas, sliced (about 225-255g)
3 large eggs
3/4 cup plain Greek yogurt**
3/8 cup milk (Use your favorite. Sometimes we use goats' or cashew milk)
1 1/2 tsp vanilla extract
3/8 cup cashew butter or your favorite nut butter
Mini chocolate chips (optional)
1) Preheat a skillet over medium heat and coat it with cooking oil. I use sunflower oil. You want to make sure that it's very hot before you start cooking your pancakes.
2) Add oats to blender or Thermomix and grind them into flour, 7 sec speed 10.
3) Add the rest of the ingredients to a blender in the order listed and blend until the oats have broken down and batter is frothy. With the Thermomix, 10 sec speed 6.
4) Scrape the batter down the sides of the bowl, and then mix it one more time for 30 sec at speed 4.
5) Scoop or pour the batter into the preheated pan. I pour it directly from my mixer into the pan and use a spatula to catch drips.