Prep Time: 5 min
Cook Time: 12 min
Servings: 12 - 16 Cookies
2 very ripe bananas (mashed)
1 cup rolled oats
1/4 cup organic sunbutter
1 tablespoon maple syrup or pear honey
1/4 cup Enjoylife semi-sweet mini chips
1.Preheat the oven to 350°F (180°C) and line a tray with baking paper.
2. Grind 1/2 cup oats 7 seconds/speed 10. Then set aside in a mixing bowl.
3. Combine all the ingredients in a bowl. OR with a Thermomix, puree bananas 7 seconds/speed 6. Then add oats, maple syrup or pear honey, and sun butter. Combine 30 seconds/speed 3/reverse. Scrape sides of bowl and repeat.
4. Add chocolate chips and mix 10 seconds/reverse/speed 2.5.
5. Using a cookie dough scoop or spoon scoop out portions of the mix, and place mounds on the prepared tray.
6. Bake for approximately 12 minutes or until firm.